Expanding OB/GYN Practice in Arizona's Red Rock Country
Northern Arizona Healthcare is expanding Obstetrics and Gynecology services at Verde Valley Medical Center. Located in Cottonwood Arizona, near Sedona and Flagstaff, you will enjoy these advantages.
- An excellent lifestyle with significant surgical volume & a very attractive ratio of GYN to OB
- Excellent salary plus signing bonus
- Loan repayment and paid call options
- New offices across the street from the hospital
- New hospital facilities with O.R. on the OB unit
- Great equipment including THUNDERBEAT, new ultrasound and Fetal Link software that allows monitoring labor and writing orders from home
Northern Arizona Healthcare is the region's largest healthcare organization serving more than 700,000 people and is the healthcare provider and employer of choice.
- Verde Valley Medical Center has ranked in the top 5% of hospitals in the U.S. as reported by Healthgrades for 5 years in a row.
- Verde Valley Medical Center's Community Care Network is recognized by Amerinet as a Healthcare Achievement Award winner for quality, patient care delivery and patient satisfaction
Live in Sedona or Cottonwood, Arizona (in the Verde Valley near Flagstaff)
- 265 sunny days with high desert climate
- Great entertainment, shopping, vineyards, restaurants & outdoor recreation
- Named a Top 10 U.S. Travel Destination
- Surrounded by 2 national forests and mountains on all sides
Contact Cindy Stokes at 314-236-4517 or email@example.com for more information.
For More Information:
|Contact Name:||Cindy Stokes|
|Organization Name:||Verde Valley Medical Center|
|Organization Type:||Hospital system|
|Address:||269 South Candy Lane|
|Cottonwood, AZ 86001|
Email This Employer